(No paper forms will be accepted)
Last Day for submission is October 17, 2014
Please Read Before Submitting
- Presenters should consider connecting to the CCSS and GATE Standards.
- Attendees love to hear from other practicing teachers about strategies for Depth and Complexity and CCSS.
- TEACHERS LOVE TO HEAR FROM TEACHERS!!!
- Please do not submit your form until you have a title and description of your presentation.
- You may submit no more than 3 presentations. Submit each on a separate online form.
- CAG gives a year's membership to all presenters who are accepted.
- CAG cannot provide conference registration or pay for expenses for presenters.
- Accepted presenters will be asked to submit a file or link of handouts for attendees to access online.
- Presenter's will be notified by email by November 17, 2014 of acceptance or non-acceptance.
The CAG Office will be happy to answer any questions. 916-988-3999